Each topic is split into smaller skills, and students master these skills by learning and practicing through interactive activities and worksheets. Interactive quizzes are assigned to students at the end of every topic to assess the level of understanding.
- Numbers with place value up to 9999
- Domino Representation (up to 9999)
- Expand Numbers (up to 9999)
- Place Value Combinations (up to 9999)
- Practice Numbers with Place and Face Value(up to 9999)
- Number line representation (up to 9999)
- Compare Numbers (up to 9999)
- Order Numbers (up to 9999)
- Even and Odd numbers
- Even and Odd Arithmetic - Addition
- Even and Odd Arithmetic - Subtraction
- Adding three 2-digit numbers with regrouping
- Addition of numbers ending with 5 or 0 (upto 999)
- Addition of 3 digit numbers (upto 999) with regrouping
- Missing numbers in addition problem (upto 999)
- Addition of 4 digit numbers (upto 9999)
- Addition of numbers ending with 0 or 5 (upto 9999)
- Subtraction of 3 digit numbers with borrowing
- Missing numbers in subtraction problem (upto 999)
- Addition and subtraction (upto 999)
- Subtraction of 4 digit numbers
- Multiplication using array model
- Multiplying a number by tens, hundreds
- Multiplying 2 digit number by 2 digit numbers (with and without regrouping)
- Patterns in multiplication - 2 digit numbers
- What is Division?
- Division of single digit numbers using ÷ sign.
- Division of a two digit number by a single digit number without remainder.
- Relationship between multiplication and division
- Introduction to division with remainder
- Division of 2 digit numbers with remainder
- Round to the nearest 100s
- Round to the nearest 1000s
- Estimate the position on the number line - II
- Measure using a ruler
- Measure in meters
- Conversion between meters and centimeters
- Measuring length using a ruler from different points
- Reading a map
- Express lengths in mixed units (m, cm, km)
- Identify the unit (kg, g, mg)
- Convert - kilograms to grams and vice-versa
- Addition and subtraction of weights(kg, g)
- Multiplication and Division of weights
- Measure in liters and milliliters
- Operations involving volume (l, ml)
- Read time on a clock (quarter past and quarter to)
- Adding and subtracting time
- Seconds, minutes and hours
- Years, Months, Weeks and Days
- Counting money - Level 2
- Adding and subtracting money
- Multiplying and dividing money
- Identify the shapes
- Properties of 3D shapes like cubes, cuboids, spheres, cylinders and cones
- Recognize the pattern
- Symmetry in nature
- Views of solid - I
- Fun with Tangrams
- Introduction to Fractions - Quarters, Halves and Thirds
- Equal and Unequal parts (using diagrams)
- Fraction for collection of objects (quarters, halves and third)
- Represent using Pictographs - Picto value is more than 1
- Pictograph using full and half
- Represent using Bar Graphs
A recent study showed that students who used Math Buddy showed a 30% improvement in performance.
HEAR FROM PARENTS AND CHILDREN
Santoshi Prasad SarkarFather of Sarbendra (5th grade)
Math Buddy live classes are very nice and interesting for my son. Math Buddy Xplora is also good.
Dr. Naiya PathakMother of Sahaj Sachdeva (4th grade)
Hello, this is mom Dr Naiya and son Sahaj Sachdeva. Sahaj has keen interest in mathematics. And he enjoys performing mathematical tests and championships. He needed guidance and proper directions for the same. MATH BUDDY has provided him thorough guidance and made mathematics more interesting for Sahaj. He enjoys each and every session which is carefully planned and executed by his expert teacher with utmost involvement. The teacher is always eager to help him solving different confusions. Sahaj is doing complex problems much easily now. Way more to go with MATHBUDDY. Thank you!!!
Aparna ArunachalamMother of Swarna (1st grade)
Math Buddy helps my daughter learn the concepts very clearly and provides a digital medium where my daughter interacts and learns Math in a fun way. There are also reports that help me know where she is having difficulty so that I can help her out. The support we have received from Math Buddy team has been excellent.
Chandrashekhar KalyanaramanFather of Aakanksha Chandrashekhar
My daughter who is in 5th grade has been using Mathbuddy for about 3 months now and has been enjoying the experience. She likes the cool activities and the challenge of mastering new skills, which makes it fun to learn math. The support from the Mathbuddy team has also been very good and prompt.
Bhuvaneshwari KarthikMother of Smita (7th Grade) and Anushka (4th Grade)
My kids thoroughly enjoy their Math Buddy sessions because they collect points which helps them earn new avatars.
As a parent, I appreciate my children using Math Buddy because it helps them understand the concepts clearly which makes them love what they do.
KusumanchiFather of Yashwanth K N S
We enrolled for my kid for the first time and we are very much satisfied with the course content and the materials for easy illustration to explain and learn by the kid. Daily tasks are structured and my kid really loves to daily attempt it.
Krishna VaghelaMother of Mahi and Aarav
MathBuddy classes are perfect for both my children and they design the classes according to kids learning pace. I am so glad that the daily challenge questions and online assignments have been so helpful to sharpen their Math skills.” I would definitely recommend MathBuddy to others.
Pooja PatilMother of Tanvi (3rd grade)
Math Buddy sessions really helped my kid to elevate interest in Mathematics. The interactive lessons, virtual training, quizzes, online practices are structure very nicely. Mrs.Rashmi Mam is a great tutor giving continued personal attention really helped my kid. Also, she keeps me as a Parent up-to-date about student's performance and assignments. THANK YOU Math Buddy! Much Appreciated!!
Manisha PatnaikMother of Shreshta Chandrashekhar (2nd grade)
I came to know about Math Buddy through their daily maths challenge questions. I wanted to give a try with Shrestha and took the trial class for her. And then enrolled to the classes. Unlike other classes which end up boring, the math buddy class kept her engaged and at the same time made her reasoning skills better and she was able to calculate in an easy way and also love attending the classes. She looks forward for her classes every week. Mr.Kannan is very calm, composed, kind, and handles the class with ease. Hats off to math buddy to bring this format where kids easily relate to the questions and reason. The ice breaker puzzles every week is like icing on the cake.