The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- what is the formula to find the greatest 4-digit number ?
- Hirenwhat is the value of 34*2
- HirenI am greatest four number digit who am i ?
- RubyHow many cents require to make 1$?
- demostuwhat is the value of 2*2*4+3?
- what is the additive identity of multiplication?
- Bag A contains balls numbered 1 through 20, and bag B contains balls numbered 21 through 41. Can you move a ball from B to A, and then another ball from A to B, and again from B to A, and so on, in such a way as to make the contents of bag A go through all the possible combinations without repetition?
- Yogita DeshmukhRepeated addition is ______?
- Shriya DeshmukhX^2+y^2+2xy=??? .
- I have 789 toys my friends give me 599 toys and I give 399 toys and someone gives me 578 toys. How many do I have
- Aditri SultaniaAbu's father weighs 72 kilograms.Abu weighs 38 kilograms.What is difference in their weights
- Aditri SultaniaThe length of swimming pool is 50 metres abhishek has swum 32 metres.How much more does he have to swim
- Aditri SultaniaI have one hundred chocolates with me my friend Rina gave me three hundred chocolates more my another friend gave me six hundred chocolates more, I distributed three hundred and sixty chocolates in school and ninety chocolates in my apartment,then how many chocolates left with me
- Aditri SultaniaI have 2 ribbons first ribbon is 10 cm and another ribbon is 5 cm longer then first ribbon,how much cm another ribbon is
- If A + B = C , then , A +B + C =?
- Dharun SFour times the first of three consecutive even integers is six more than the product of two and the third integer. Find the integers.
- Name three days consecutive days leaving Monday,Thursday and Sunday.
- What is a cube
- Fahd BThe fraction (5x-11)/(2x2 + x - 6) was obtained by adding the two fractions A/(x + 2) and B/(2x - 3). The values of A and B must be, respectively: (a) 5x, -11, (b) -11, 5x, (c) -1, 3, (d) 3, -1, (e) 5, -11
- convert 10000L into mL
- What is the cube root of 35??
- what is 5plus5minus5into5dividedequal to
- Jitendra RohitFind the roots of the equation : 2x$^2$ + x + 4 = 0
- Smriti SFind the roots of the equation : 2x$^2$ - 7x + 3 = 0
- Hiren DhokiyaThe altitude of a right triangle is 7 cm less than its base. If the hypotenuse is 13 cm, find the other two sides.
- Rishabh PatelFind two numbers whose sum is 27 and the product is 182.
- Vaishnavi SitaramanFind the roots of the equation 2x$^2$ - x + $1/8$
- Sonu PatilA train travels a distance of 480 km at a uniform speed. If the speed had been 8 km/h less, then it would have taken 3 hours more to cover the same distance. We need to find the speed of the train.