Select a plan!
Subscribe for your children
Math Buddy Online (referred to as the "Site") is an educational portal focused on providing concept based educational tools to students. The Site is developed, owned, hosted and maintained by Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. who is the sole owner of the contents, courseware, course structure, the unique way of extending learning material and including but not limited, the brand, copyright in the artwork, the courseware and the site contents, the colour scheme, name and associated properties and generally, the content of this site. Any copy and / or reproduction with or without modification in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of the Site will amount to infringement of owner's proprietary rights, which shall be actionable.
The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/subscribers or users of the Site. The use of this site and the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes your acceptance of the terms herein stated..
- This site, its name Math Buddy Online and all its contents are the sole property of Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates or associates, and are protected under International Copyright laws.
- The information contained in this site is for personal use only. This material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for any use without obtaining prior written permission from Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Reproduction of any material contained in this site or any part thereof without prior permission of Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates or associates would amount to violation of copyright and would be an illegal act.
- The material herein provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be displayed in the public domain as and by way of substitution of education imparted in schools and educational institution.
- The material herein provided is in aid of and as supplement to education provided in schools, educational institutions, tuition and coaching classes.
- The subscription charges payable constitutes payment for using the site only and not as tuition fees or education fees.
- The material herein provided is neither country specific nor is school specific. The material provided is based on the expertise of the owner’s teaching faculties and is based on their experience. The teaching methodology and course content may very from school to school in various geographical jurisdictions.
- The subscribers shall check the applicability of the teaching methodology and the validity of the course content in relation to their respective academic institution.
- The contents on the site are for informational purposes only and does not offer any guarantee and warranty of results. The student’s results may depend on various factors and this being indirect mode of extending learning, for want of supervision and control, no assurance as to success is offered.
- Subscribers may quote from this site after obtaining prior permission from Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for such use. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for obtaining such permission mentioning the reason for quotation.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, you are aware that information is provided on unspecific basis and that Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the Site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the Site. Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates and associates do not provide, at any time, any express or implied warranty of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to this service, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the material contained at this site without any intimation to you of such modifications or alterations.
- You are aware and understand that the materials provided are for your personal information only and do not construe to be advice to you. Any action taken by you on the basis of the information contained in this site is your responsibility alone and Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by you.
- Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, supplement or delete any of the content at any time.
- Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of your use of this service without any liability. Granting access to this service shall be the prerogative of Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. alone and its decision in this respect shall be final.
- The Site may provide at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which the Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the validity of contents and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the Site.
- Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor the use of all or any part of this service without any obligation.
- Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to take all measures necessary to prevent access to this service or termination of service if the terms and conditions of this agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right as described in this agreement
- No claims for refund, discount will be entertained.
Registering and Using Math Buddy Online:
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your rights to use the Account.
Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. Math Buddy Online has features such as Forum which are designed to foster communication among students and teachers. It is imperative that as the legal guardian or parent, you determine whether any of the Services and/or Content is appropriate for your child. It is also your responsibility to ensure right conduct from your ward in these forums.
As part of the registration process, each subscriber will be provided with an account on Math Buddy Online and asked to select a user name ("User Name") and password. You may not (a) select or use a User Name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization, or (c) use a User Name that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive.
The accounts registered under one person can not be shared with others under any circumstances. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your User Name and password, whether or not authorized by you.
You will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your User Name and password. We will have no liability for any circumstances arising from the unauthorized use of a User Name, Member's password or your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity on your Account may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies by us.
If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your User Name, password, or any credit, debit, or charge card number stored on the Service), you must promptly change your password and notify us of the problem by sending an email to email@example.com.
Browsers, Equipment and Accessibility:
Users are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining equipment and software, including without limitation operating system and browser software, that conforms to Math Buddy Online's specifications in effect, as revised from time to time, in order to connect to, communicate with and use the Math Buddy website. You must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access.
Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the accessibility of the Website at all times, but may discontinue some or all of the Website features or services at any time, with or without notice, in order to perform hardware or software maintenance and/or upgrades or problem resolution.
Additionally, to the extent that use of the Website is prevented, hindered, delayed or made impracticable by reason of force majeure (including any cause that cannot be overcome by reasonable diligence and without unreasonable expense) or due to Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s compliance with its commercially reasonable standard operating procedures or with any laws, rules, policies, practices or regulations of any industry association or organization, or any jurisdiction or governmental authority, Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates will be excused from such delay or performance.
Use of the Website is subject to the requirements, rules, regulations, operations and procedures of any relevant public communications authorities and/or private communications carriers. Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (and its affiliates) shall not be liable for any losses, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and/or claims arising from or relating to the delay, alteration or interruption of telecommunications between Users and Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. caused by the failure for any reason of any communications facilities which User or Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (or any of affiliate) has contracted from any public communications authority or private communications carrier.
Administering the Service:
Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including, without limitation, access policies, the availability of any Website feature, hours of availability, content, data, or software or equipment needed to access the Website. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability. We reserve the right to change prospectively the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Website, and to institute new fees or charges for access to portions of the Website effective upon prior notice to Users by posting such changes on its web site or by sending e-mails to Users. You hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
We may, from time to time, have special events, software or content available on the Service, which will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available for your review. You agree that if you or any User uses or accesses such special events, software or other content, such additional terms and conditions will be binding.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. We will post notification of any such changes on the Service, or give notice of them to you via e-mail, at our sole discretion. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you may terminate your Account. The continued use of the Service by you following your receiving a notice of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept any and all such changes.
User Posted material on Math Buddy Online:
Math Buddy Online has features such as Forums where members or other users may post materials on the Website. Publication of obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, illegal content can be treated as Cyber Crime and shall be punishable. Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall be fully competent to terminate a user's account in such cases.
All material posted on the website, if not illegal, shall become and remain property of Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
You have our permission to print a reasonable number of copies of Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. content displayed on the Website for noncommercial personal or classroom use, provided that any copies you print continue to show all notices concerning copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights that appear in the material you reproduce.
- You may create and publish links to the Math Buddy Online's homepage at http://www.mathbuddyonline.com/. Creating and publishing links to any other pages within the Website (except bookmarking such pages for your personal noncommercial use) is not permitted. Framing the Website is strictly prohibited.
- You may not:-
- Access the Website by any means other than a standard web browser having support for secure and encrypted communications, such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Copy, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, or modify any Website application or service
- Rent, lease, or permit any third party, to access any Website application or service through the use of User's account, except as permitted hereunder
Links to Third Party Sites:
Math Buddy may contain links to other websites operated by parties that are not affiliated with it. These links will let you leave Math Buddy to visit websites not under Math Buddy's control. Math Buddy is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Math Buddy.
By using and/or subscribing to the Service, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the foregoing Agreement, as may be amended or modified from time to time according to its terms, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions hereof. You further specifically permit Concept Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to use the email entered during the registration process to deliver support, sales, and product information related to your subscription.