The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- Children experience the joy of discovering Math concepts through exploration
- Learning with understanding helps them enjoy Math and brings them closer to Math
- Technology enables visualization of difficult and abstract Math concepts, and this has a lasting impact in their learning
- Each and every child learns Math in the way best suited for him/her – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic or a combination of these
- Virtual activities designed more like games to excite children and get them to practice Math while enjoying themselves
- Experiments aligned to your curriculum with detailed step by step instruction
- Helps keep the attention span of the students focused on the material being taught
- Readymade activities and assessments to reduce burden on teachers
- Comprehensive teacher training workshops to introduce them to newer ways of teaching
- Best in class Math Lab at an affordable price
- Flexibility to pick and choose components based on budgetary constraints
- Highest level of service and work as a true partner